TERMS AND CONDITIONS


‘I,’ ’me’ and ‘my’ jointly refers to the person or persons who are the customers. This ‘Agreement’ means the Rental Agreement, the Insurance Agreement and these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions take prevalence over any other Cool Campers literature. “Cool Campers” is owned by Luca Imperio, via Taniga Malafede 43/B, Sassari, Sardegna, Italia 
 ‘Customer’ means the person or persons nominated as the hirer on the Rental Agreement. ‘Living Equipment’ includes crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pillows, sheets, duvet, deck chairs, and table. ‘Additional Hire Items’ includes but not limited to surfboards, mountain bikes, locks and bike rack. ‘Rental Period’ means the time that the camper is in the hirers’ possession and control.
 Camper’ or ‘Vehicle’ refers to the vehicle described on the Rental Agreement and includes tyres, tools,accessories, the living equipment and any other replacement or substitute vehicle, which may be provided at the discretion of To-Go Rent Camper.

2. The Collection and Return of Vehicle.

I acknowledge having received the vehicle in a clean condition and in accordance with the departure checklist. The fuel, water and gas tanks will be full on departure. I will return the vehicle in a similar clean condition,both interior and exterior, the fuel tank must be returned full, on the return date and time agreed upon in the Rental Agreement. I agree that if the vehicle is returned without a full tank i will pay the cost of refueling and an additional service cost of €30. I will return any additional hire items in a similar clean condition on the return date. This includes barbeques, tables chairs , chemical toilet. I agree to pay for any damages or losses to the additional hire items incurred during my rental period. I agree to return the van with the chemical toilet emptied and cleaned. I will pay To-Go Rent Camper €50 if I do not return the toilet cleaned and emptied. This is non negotiable. 
 I agree to allow myself enough time to arrive at the airport to catch my departure flight and accept that To-Go Rent Camper will not be responsible for refunding missed flight costs for whatever reason. I agree that if I do not inform To-Go Rent Camper of an unexpected delay in arrival time scheduled, I will pay an additional 30 euros per hour. To-Go Rent Camper checkins start at 12.00 a.m. on the first rental day and checkouts end at 11.00 a.m. on the last rental day.

3. Booking.

I agree to pay To-Go Rent Camper a 30% booking deposit when I book the van. I agree to make payments via credit card, or via bank transfer. I will also provide copies of my driving license and passport before arrival and before taking the vehicle. I agree to pay the remaining balance (70%) at my arrival. Rent fee low season 85 euros per day Rent fee high season 110 euros per day

4. Cancellations.

I acknowledge that: If I cancel my booking with To-Go Rent Camper more than 3 weeks before my rental day, I will receive no refund on the booking deposit. If I cancel my booking less than 3 weeks before my arrival I shall not be entitled to get a refund of the entire rental fee. I agree that if I wish to bring back the camper earlier than my stated return date I shall receive no refund. Should the vehicle I am to hire be damaged by a previous customer, if there are no other campers available, I will receive a 100% refund. Anyway, To-Go Rent Camper will not be liable for any costs incurred relating to flight bookings and any other costs.

5. Security Deposit. I agree to pay a security deposit of 1000 euros by credit card on the date of arrival. I understand that without this security deposit the rental will be cancelled without refund. Should this occur, To-Go Rent Camper will not be responsible for providing alternative vehicle or accommodation.

At checkout, after inspection of the vehicle, provided that it is in the same condition as it was at checkin, with the interior and exterior clean, and the W.C. emptied and cleaned, I will get my 1000 euros deposit back.

I agree to be charged €50 if the W.C. is returned non emptied and cleaned.

I will return the van with a full tank of fuel. If I return the van not full of fuel I agree to pay a €30 refuelling fee on the basis of the actual fuel costs.
 I accept that any costs incurred by To-Go Rent Camper will be debited from my security deposit.

I agree to refund totally To-Go Rent Camper of any sums due, should my security deposit not be sufficient to cover the costs of any damage or other costs set out in these terms and conditions.

6. Costs Incurred during the Rental Period.
Bassa stagione 85 € al dì.
Alta stagione 110 € al dì
Al momento della consegna del camper, verrà trattenuta sulla carta di credito del Cliente una cauzione di euro 1000, che verrà liberata all’atto della restituzione del camper, previo controllo del veicolo.












Your compare list

Compare
RIMUOVI TUTTO
CONFRONTARE
0
en_USEnglish
it_ITItalian en_USEnglish